Hi friends! Today I’m sharing one of my favorite low-carb mint chocolate chip cookie recipes! As you know, I don’t share TOO many recipes, but I’ve been getting more requests from readers to share my favorite low-carb foods and, well, cookies are one of them! haha
These are about 2g to 4g of carbs a piece (depending on what brand of ingredients & how many chocolate chips you use) and are SO quick and easy to make and clean up! It takes less than 15 min from gathering ingredients, to having the kitchen clean and enjoying your cookies!
See ingredients and steps in recipe card below:
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon powdered Stevia (or less)
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon mint (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and stevia together.
- In a separate bowl, melt your butter and mix in the vanilla.
- Add the butter and vanilla to the large bowl of almond flour, baking soda, stevia.
- Mix in eggs.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir until a cohesive dough forms.
- Use a melon baller to get perfect balls of cookie dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, until edges are slightly golden.
- Remove cookies from the baking sheet and let them cool AND enjoy!
- Guittard Dark Chocolate Chips – 50g
- Bob’s Red Mill Almond flour – 30g
- Total Carbs = 80g / 24 cookies = ~3g of carb per cookie!
We’ve been making these cookies often and they disappear quite quickly! Let me know if you try the recipe! 🙂
Let’s get social! Connect with me…