Today, I’m sharing 7 of my favorite fall pieces that are worth every penny. They are stylish, comfy and cozy and can be worn for years to come!
- A Plaid Scarf: Chilly days call for warm pieces, and scarves are so versatile! My favorite scarf (sold out, similar here) this season mixes plaid and gingham! It’s so fun to play around with it every time you put it on to make it look a bit different then the time you’ve worn it before!
- Wedge Booties: Talk about comfy!! I love heeled boots but sometimes they just simply hurt my feet! (You know what I mean!) Wedge booties on the other hand, are so comfortable and cute! The one’s I’m wearing feel like I have slippers on. Not kidding. These wedge booties come in taupe and black and are under $28!
- A Taupe Handbag: Everyone has a black and brown handbag, but taupe? That’s a color perfect for fall!! I love leather and this Michael Kors handbag is saffiano leather – my favorite! You’ll feel fab carrying this bag around.
- Classic Aviators: Sunglass trends come and go but aviators stay chic forever. Grab a black and gold pair… you’ll be good as gold for years to come! 😉
- A Warm, Luxurious Perfume: Different seasons call for different scents. Fall is the perfect time to change your perfume. You will love YSL’s Black Opium. I’ve been wearing it non-stop. Once you spray some on, prepare for the compliments to start flowing! =) (See my review here)
- Large, Simple Earrings: While I love statement earrings, large, simple earrings are always in style! These classic earrings work with almost every outfit! And yes, you can wear white after Labor Day!
- A Black Vest: Cold temps beg for coats, jackets, and sweaters, but don’t forget about your black vest! Throw it on and prepare to be warm and toasty on those cooler days!
Hope you enjoyed my list of Top 7 Fall Must Haves! Which pieces are your favorite?
MAKE SURE TO DISABLE YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SEE THE VISUALS!