The holiday of love is coming up and if your man is anything like mine, he always says he doesn’t need anything because he’s happy with just spending the day with me. Sweet, right?! =) Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE that! But I also know that between the dinner, flowers, chocolates, strawberries, cards and gifts, I want to step up and get him something that he’ll enjoy as well!! Love is a two way street, my friends!
So…this year, I was inspired by the multiple Pinterest pins about “Love Coupons.” These are awesome for Valentine’s Day and every other day that you’d like to give your special someone something sweet!
First off, here’s the link to the PDF with text instructions! DIY Love Coupon Book by TheChambrayBunny.com. And because I’m a very visual person, below you will find the instructions with complimentary pictures! =)
What you need:
3 SHEETS OF 8.5” X 11” WHITE CARD STOCK PAPER
A2 ENVELOPES (4.375” x 5.75”)
DOUBLE SIDED TAPE OR GLUE STICK
SCISSORS AND STRAIGHT EDGE (OR PAPER CUTTER)
1. Print out pages 2-4 on the 8.5″ x 11″ white card stock paper.
2. Cut out each card from the 3 printed sheets.
3. Place each card in separate envelope.
4. Put tape or glue on the inside top flap of an envelope. Place another envelope on top of the taped/glued flap. Make sure to press down firmly.
5. Repeat step 3 until all of your envelopes are taped/glued together in a “chain.”
6. Fold the envelopes back and forth like an accordion. (Optional: Dress them up! Tie them with a ribbon.)
7. Give your sweetie their love coupons!
Isn’t this such a fun little Valentine’s love coupon book? =)