The Subscription: GLOSSYBOX
Price: $21 a month (or less if you sign up for the 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions)
Coupon Code: AMANDAGB for 15% off your order! (Expires July 31st). And BFRGOLD15 (Get glowing cheek tint and luminizer for free!)
Month/Year of Box: July 2015
GLOSSYBOX is a monthly subscription box that sends you full size and deluxe products. For July 2105, I received a GLOSSYBOX, for review, with over $84 worth of items.
I must say that the packaging for this box is adorable! Everything came in pristine condition and even the products inside were wrapped in tissue paper and a ribbon! For some reason (probably the name – haha), I was under the impression that GLOSSYBOX gave you only lip glosses, but when I saw items other than glosses, I was pleasantly surprised. Here are the products that I received:
- Kueshi Anticellulite Booster (full size) $22.60
- Although I don’t have any visible cellulite, it doesn’t hurt to take precaution! I loved the smell and consistency of this lotion. I’ve been using it on my legs since I’ve tried it out and my skin feels tighter! I’ll be using this product up!
- Cargo Cosmetics Water Resistant Blush in Coronado (.14 oz) $9.80
- This definitely isn’t visible on my skin, but it seems like a decent product if I were to get a different color. Goes on smooth and seems to stay put (from the little color I can see! haha)
- Face Stockholm Eye Lip Liner (full size) $17
- I don’t use lip liners, so this product is not for me. I’ll be giving it to a friend. It also seemed to smudge quite easily when I tested it. If it were a lighter color, I might have been able to throw it on every once in awhile!
- Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm (full size) $5.50
- Love this product! I’m so happy that it is 99% organic and that it actually makes my lips moist and shiny! The smell is amazing as well.
- Hey Honey I Peel Good Biomimetic Creamy Honey Peel Cream (.5 oz) $29.50
- This peel takes less than 5 min to complete. Talk about saving time! It left my skin feeling smooth and soft… I can’t complain!
I really liked 3 out of the 5 products in my GLOSSYBOX! I suppose, that’s the risk you run when you get boxes full of items you didn’t pick. But honestly, I think GLOSSYBOX did well! For the three products I do like, I’ve been using them non-stop. And if I would have purchased them separately, I would have paid about $60. With GLOSSYBOX, the savings are over 35%! Sounds like a great deal to me!
Do you have any monthly box subscriptions that you love?!
| SUMMER DATE NIGHT OUTFIT INSPIRATION |
I don’t know about you, but ever since I saw this outfit inspiration on Pinterest, I was obsessed! With a few simple changes, I knew the style would be perfect for me! Take a look at the similar items I found below to complete this gorgeous summer date night inspiration! I’ve already ordered the shirt! I can’t wait until it arrives!! <3
Amanda Miller says
what a cute date night outfit! I can’t believe you found things that looked almost identical. I have never tried or heard of Glossy Box, but I recently cancelled all beauty subscriptions for now. I just have way too many samples and nothing to do with them!! When I start back up again, I may have to try this one out!!
The Miller Affect
LOVE those types of subscription services that save you money and let you try out new items! I used to do Birchbox (years ago) and found a LOT of new amazing things!
I’ve never heard of Glossybox. That outfit inspiration is adorable! Especially the shirt. Can’t wait to see how you created the look.
I’ve been so tempted to try Birchbox or Ipsy but I’ve heard that they only send you little baby samples. If Glossybox send full size then it’s totally work $21! I’m trying to expand my beauty mind because I tend to keep everything with my skin, hair and makeup routine simple but I’d love to branch out and try new products. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the code! xo
I’ve never heard of glossy box. I’m not that in to makeup, so it’s just hard for me to buy it. I do like that these are full size products though!
Southern Elle Style
I have heard about glossybox but have never given them a try. I always assumed that these monthly boxes were scams but I am so glad to read this. 3/5 items actually is really great especially because I tend to stay with my beauty routine and not venture out. It would be great to be forced to step outside of my beauty comfort zone with monthly picks!
Thanks for sharing more about Glossybox! I just gave up Birchbox but still have Ipsy…may need to look into this one too. 😉
Brooke | KBStyled
Victoria Norris | Memphis Made says
I’ve heard so many wonderful things about Glossybox, I really want to try it! A lot of my friends have it and cannot say enough good things about it!
Christina Beauchamp says
What a fab subscription box! That honey peel sounds really great!
Fitness & Frills