The Subscription: GLOSSYBOX
Price: $21 a month (or less if you sign up for the 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions)
Coupon Code: AMANDAGB for 15% off your order! (Expires July 31st). And BFRGOLD15 (Get glowing cheek tint and luminizer for free!)
Month/Year of Box: July 2015
GLOSSYBOX is a monthly subscription box that sends you full size and deluxe products. For July 2105, I received a GLOSSYBOX, for review, with over $84 worth of items.
I must say that the packaging for this box is adorable! Everything came in pristine condition and even the products inside were wrapped in tissue paper and a ribbon! For some reason (probably the name – haha), I was under the impression that GLOSSYBOX gave you only lip glosses, but when I saw items other than glosses, I was pleasantly surprised. Here are the products that I received:
- Kueshi Anticellulite Booster (full size) $22.60
- Although I don’t have any visible cellulite, it doesn’t hurt to take precaution! I loved the smell and consistency of this lotion. I’ve been using it on my legs since I’ve tried it out and my skin feels tighter! I’ll be using this product up!
- Cargo Cosmetics Water Resistant Blush in Coronado (.14 oz) $9.80
- This definitely isn’t visible on my skin, but it seems like a decent product if I were to get a different color. Goes on smooth and seems to stay put (from the little color I can see! haha)
- Face Stockholm Eye Lip Liner (full size) $17
- I don’t use lip liners, so this product is not for me. I’ll be giving it to a friend. It also seemed to smudge quite easily when I tested it. If it were a lighter color, I might have been able to throw it on every once in awhile!
- Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm (full size) $5.50
- Love this product! I’m so happy that it is 99% organic and that it actually makes my lips moist and shiny! The smell is amazing as well.
- Hey Honey I Peel Good Biomimetic Creamy Honey Peel Cream (.5 oz) $29.50
- This peel takes less than 5 min to complete. Talk about saving time! It left my skin feeling smooth and soft… I can’t complain!
I really liked 3 out of the 5 products in my GLOSSYBOX! I suppose, that’s the risk you run when you get boxes full of items you didn’t pick. But honestly, I think GLOSSYBOX did well! For the three products I do like, I’ve been using them non-stop. And if I would have purchased them separately, I would have paid about $60. With GLOSSYBOX, the savings are over 35%! Sounds like a great deal to me!
| SUMMER DATE NIGHT OUTFIT INSPIRATION |
I don’t know about you, but ever since I saw this outfit inspiration on Pinterest, I was obsessed! With a few simple changes, I knew the style would be perfect for me! Take a look at the similar items I found below to complete this gorgeous summer date night inspiration! I’ve already ordered the shirt! I can’t wait until it arrives!! <3