Hooray! It’s almost my birthday month! lol. I’m assuming I’m just biased, but September actually is my favorite month. In Wisconsin, this is the start of when we typically have a mix of warm and cool weather and you’re able to start wearing vests, booties, and cardigans, which I love! And you can’t forget bonfires, hot cocoa & hot tea, snuggling under blankets with your special someone, and of course, more cuddle time with your pets!
Not to mention, Kevin is starting September off with a week of vacation — which means he’s off until September 9th! Woo! 🙂 We have a lot of fun things happening in our lives and are excited to continue planning and moving forward with them. This week will definitely help to move things along!
Also…I can’t lie, I definitely put some orders in for a few stores that are having some great sales this weekend!
Labor Day Weekend Sales That I’ve Already Shopped
- Express – See my picks in this blog post, here!
- Abercrombie & Fitch – I got multiple colors of this tank. I’ve been seeing it on other bloggers and it seems to go so well with all types of cardigans!
- J.Crew Factory – Even Kevin had a handful of items he wanted from this sale! Along with the storewide 50% off, Insiders get an additional 20% off with code “Rewards.” I grabbed some more of my hands-down favorite tee-shirt at only $7 a piece! They are true to size and are oh-so-soft! A must for me!
- Nordstrom Rack – In case the Abercrombie tanks don’t work out, I also ordered these lace tanks! I have a feeling these will work out very well! For some reason, you can’t search for this tank on their site, but since I have the direct link – ALL sizes are still available! They even have a leopard print, too!
- American Eagle – I love American Eagle’s jeans. They are my second favorite jean brand. I just received my new Destroyed Tomgirl jeans and they are super awesome! I love the fit and how soft they are! I highly recommend. I got my true size and they are a little loose so I may order a size down and see if those are even better (I have a feeling I’ll stick with my current size!) I’m about 5’8″ and ordered the “long” size so I can easily roll them up with plenty of fabric to spare!
- Kohl’s – As per usual, mothers are always right. 🙂 I told my mom I wanted to find some new workout/loungewear and she suggested Kohl’s. I should have looked there first, because I found some SUPER affordable items, like these shorts under $10 and this tank in so many colors, under $6!!
- Amazon – Can’t forget about Amazon! My favorite picks this month are these adidas sandals, this leopard tee, and this gold coin necklace set!
Wow! That’s a lot! But honestly, the prices were really great for items we know we will be wearing often. That’s the only way we like to buy… when we KNOW it will be worn over and over and over again!
Switching gears a bit, let’s not forget your free 2019 September Printable Calendar! I hope this helps with your September planning!
Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
Let’s get social! Connect with me…
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | ETSY SHOP | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Leave a Reply