Some of the best New Year’s Eve parties are thrown at home! Gold, black, and white are a fabulous color pallet for the New Year celebration! This year, Kevin and I will not be hosting a New Year’s party, but I still couldn’t help finding some gorgeous inspirations! You can easily make your party fun, yet glamorous by using some of these tips:
- Mix gold and white tablescapes with black and white printables
- Add glitter to mason jars, candle holders, cups, vases – have fun with it!
- Decorate with unique clocks to add a whimsical feel – find some at a thrift store, in your basement, or grab the clocks you’re currently using and repurpose them as party decor
- Make stir sticks by gluing on sparkly pom-poms to a cut wood skewer
- Create some simple bouquets with white flowers
And most of all… cheers to the New Year!