It’s recipe time again! I’ve been making these cookies for two weeks now (one LARGE batch a week) and I’m obsessed!! They are low-carb and natural! Plus… you don’t add any sugar to them! That’s what I’m talking about! =)
- Cinnamon Almond Cookies2016-01-17 14:52:00Yields 20Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 TB of honey
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- 2.5 Cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 TB cinnamon
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in honey and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Then add in wet ingredients from #1.
- Use a scooper or spoon to place cookie dough on sheet pan (20 per cookie sheet). Slightly tap them down, as they will continue to spread while cooking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes, until slight browning on the edges occur.
- Let the cookies cool before moving them.
The Chambray Bunny http://www.thechambraybunny.com/
- Only 4g of carbohydrates per cookie!
Let’s get social! Connect with me…