Many people will tell you that you don’t need a car when you visit San Francisco. While that is mostly true, if you want to visit any surrounding areas or get to a destination on your time (rather than public transportation’s schedule) a car is KEY.
As you know, at the beginning of September my husband and I took a trip to San Francisco! It was our first time in California and we had lots of places to visit on our must-see / must-do list. Taking public transportation may have been doable, but we were all for maximizing our time during our 4-day weekend. A quick search on Google shed some light on a fairly new service: Audi on demand. I was immediately intrigued.
Audi on demand is a service through Audi where you are delivered an Audi to (almost) any location in San Francisco. No need to worry about standing in line, waiting for a rental, arguing with the sales associate when they tell you that the model of car you reserved online (2 months ago) isn’t in the lot, etc. In fact, it was one of the easiest transactions we’ve had!
HOW DOES AUDI ON DEMAND WORK?
- Register & provide information – Use Audiondemand.com or their iOS app to create an account. (Name, address, phone number, driver’s license, and optional car insurance info should be added to your account to speed up the delivery process.)
- Choose your vehicle & complete reservation – Take a look at the fleet of luxurious Audi’s and pick the one that catches your eye. We picked the Audi S5 Cabriolet in white – it’s gorgeous! Next, we entered the destination for delivery and confirmed our reservation with one click! (This is the part where you count down the days until your trip comes!)
- Your Audi gets delivered – You get a mobile text notification – your Audi has arrived! A friendly Audi on demand concierge will deliver your vehicle to the location you specified, on the date and time requested in your reservation. They do a quick walk-through of the car and it’s features and send you a 360° video to ensure that you won’t get charged for any previous dings or scratches on the rims.
- Enjoy your ride – Take your luxury vehicle on the road to your destination(s). Not only do you get the experience of a luxurious drive, Audi on demand provides many additional complimentary amenities: Audi bottled water, an iPhone car charging cord, Sirius XM radio, GPS, in-car WIFI, etc.
- Your Audi gets retrieved – Bummer… your trip is at it’s end. But you’ve most definitely enjoyed your time in San Francisco! At the conclusion of your reservation, you get another mobile text! Another friendly Audi on demand concierge will promptly pick up your Audi and return it to Audi on demand.
And that’s it! How simple, hey?! Let me show you some of the gorgeous places we were able to visit because of using Audi on demand.
Audi on demand is an amazing service that I’m thrilled we were able to take advantage of. Having a reserved Audi delivered to you saves you an immense amount of time. The customer service was astounding! We have nothing but great things to say about Audi on demand. Needless to say, when we are in San Francisco again (for business or pleasure), we’ll be using Audi on demand for our transportation needs!
Perfect for: Individuals, couples, families, business travel… i.e. This service is for everyone!! (Note: You need to be 25 years old to reserve an Audi on demand vehicle)
For more details on where we stayed while in San Francisco, see this blog post!
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | ETSY SHOP | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
elle spann says
totally agree! loved having a car in san fran! looks like you had an amazing time!!
Southern Elle Style
Adaleta Avdić says
This looks like such a great time, and I love the Audi. Such a chic and slick car, and I’d love to rent one and take it out for a spin 😉 xx Adaleta Avdic
This sounds like such an awesome service! I love all of your San Francisco photos too! Gorgeous!
Fizz and Frosting
Miki Petite says
This Audi service is so handy!! I love that they come to you! I am definitely going to keep this in mind because I have had a few times in the past on vacation when this would have been so helpful. I absolutely love the color of your nails–do you know the color?? Obsessed!
Molly Moon (@missmollymoon1) says
Gorgeous photos from your trip! This sounds so convenient–car rentals are always such a nightmare.
Molly | Hey There Sunshine
Cymone | Live Lovely says
Um, this is amazing. I love that you were able to explore outside the city with Audi on Demand. I will defnitely try that next time I’m in the Bay Area.
xo, c. | The Live Lovely Blog
San Fransisco is definitely a bucket list travel spot for me. I love the convenience of Audi on Demand too. Having a luxury car delivered would sure take a lot of hassle out of the renting process.
OMG!…Renting a car is super annoying. I had no idea it could be this easy and luxurious. Thanks for the tip.
Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous! I need to get back to Cali ASAP! Also, love the idea of on the go luxury car rentals! Every other time I have rented I have had the Worst experience!