Hi Friend! I hope all is well with you and that you are staying safe & occupied during this safer-at-home time. Many of you asked me to share a quick list of the beauty products that I love and are going to be purchasing from the Sephora spring sale! I’m pretty stocked up on products right now (I buy multiples whenever there’s a sale) but I will be adding more dry shampoo to my cart among a few other products that I’m excited to try!
To be completely honest, I almost didn’t want to post this, as it almost seems like “bad taste” to promote products right now. But, I know many of you are in need of restocking your beauty shelves, are searching for cleaner beauty, and still want to look your best during self-quarantine. So, I’m here for you!
SEPHORA SPRING SALE – CLEAN(ER) BEAUTY:
SHOP THE POST:
- Herbivore – Rose Quartz Roller – I love using rollers to apply my moisturizers! They feel amazing when you keep them cold before you use them (in the fridge).
- Tarte – Sex Kitten Eyeliner – Such a great eyeliner! Not as waterproof Urban Decay’s Perversion (keep in mind my skin is super oily so this could be an amazing product for you!) but for a cleaner product, I’m super happy with it!
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in “35B Medium Beige” – My cousin recommended this product to me since it was cleaner. While it’s pretty thick, it’s pretty workable and makes my skin look and feel so soft and smooth!
- Tarte – Sea Quench Lip Rescue Balm in “Nude” – I originally got a sample of this at Sephora and couldn’t get enough. I’ve been through 5 already! Lovely colors, and they are very moisturizing. I’m super picky when it comes to lip products and I love this one!
- Kosas – Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo – A great blush and highlighter in so many color hues!
- Bite Beauty – Changemaker Flexible Coverage Pressed Powder – A great option for a bronzer if you get a darker color than your current skin-tone!
- Tarte – Sea Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara – This one is a hit or miss for people, but again, I love the way it works for a cleaner product.
- Glow Recipe – Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask – I use this product often! Works so well and makes my skin so soft!
- Glow Recipe – Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask – I use this when I use the eye mask. Love pairing the two of them!
- Dermalogica – Precleanse – A great way to pre-cleanse your face and get all excess off!
- Boscia – MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil – My favorite product for makeup removal. I use it every night! It’s clean, feels fresh, and makes my skin feel amazingly soft.
- Milk Makeup – Kush High Volume Mascara – Another hit or miss for people. But I like it!
- Dermalogica – Active Clay Cleanser – Definitely does what it says! Diminishes the look of pores and reduces oily skin.
Dermalogica note: When you purchase any full-size product on www.Dermalogica.com, you’ll receive a free special masking kit when you use the code: CHAMBRAY (expires April 30th, 2020).
The kit includes:
- Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque (.34 oz) – a concentrated blend of vitamins A, C, and E to help restore the skin and protect its barrier
- A masque brush for application
- A stretchy headband to keep hair out of the use while you’re masking and performing your skincare routine
- A convenient clear bag to store all of your products when you’re not using them (also doubles as a TSA-friendly travel bag, so you never have to be without your Dermalogica products once we’re able to reconvene our travel plans).
Here are three other items that I love that I didn’t include in the above collage.
- MoroccanOil Dry Shampoo (Light Tones) – It’s not labeled “clean” but it sure makes my hair feel and look and smell great! I keep buying this product until I can find something on the cleaner side!
- Lord Jones – High CBD Formula Body Lotion – FRAGRANCE-FREE – My goodness, this stuff works! I use this on my head when I have a headache and on my arms/legs/back/neck when I have muscle pain. It has a numbing ingredient that is not safe for babies (or for your pets to lick) but it’s definitely a product I keep on hand when I’m at my wits’ end with pain! I recommend the fragrance-free version as the original fragrance is way too strong for me.
- T3 Micro Whirl Trio – Take a look at my in-depth review here! I use this tool weekly! (Nearly daily when we aren’t in quarantine! lol)
From 4/17-5/1, Sephora Members who have Rouge Status can get 20% OFF their purchase. From 4/21 – 4/29, Sephora Members who have VIB Status can get 15% OFF their purchase. And from 4/23 – 4/27, Sephora Members who have Insider Status (anyone can be at this level) can get 10% OFF their purchase. Use code SPRINGSAVE during checkout for the discount at Sephora!
Have a wonderful week!
Let’s get social! Connect with me…