Hi Friend! I hope all is well with you and that you are staying safe & occupied during this safer-at-home time. Many of you asked me to share a quick list of the beauty products that I love and are going to be purchasing from the Sephora spring sale! I’m pretty stocked up on products right now (I buy multiples whenever there’s a sale) but I will be adding more dry shampoo to my cart among a few other products that I’m excited to try!
To be completely honest, I almost didn’t want to post this, as it almost seems like “bad taste” to promote products right now. But, I know many of you are in need of restocking your beauty shelves, are searching for cleaner beauty, and still want to look your best during self-quarantine. So, I’m here for you!
SEPHORA SPRING SALE – CLEAN(ER) BEAUTY:
SHOP THE POST:
- Herbivore – Rose Quartz Roller – I love using rollers to apply my moisturizers! They feel amazing when you keep them cold before you use them (in the fridge).
- Tarte – Sex Kitten Eyeliner – Such a great eyeliner! Not as waterproof Urban Decay’s Perversion (keep in mind my skin is super oily so this could be an amazing product for you!) but for a cleaner product, I’m super happy with it!
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in “35B Medium Beige” – My cousin recommended this product to me since it was cleaner. While it’s pretty thick, it’s pretty workable and makes my skin look and feel so soft and smooth!
- Tarte – Sea Quench Lip Rescue Balm in “Nude” – I originally got a sample of this at Sephora and couldn’t get enough. I’ve been through 5 already! Lovely colors, and they are very moisturizing. I’m super picky when it comes to lip products and I love this one!
- Kosas – Color & Light: Pressed Powder Blush & Highlighter Duo – A great blush and highlighter in so many color hues!
- Bite Beauty – Changemaker Flexible Coverage Pressed Powder – A great option for a bronzer if you get a darker color than your current skin-tone!
- Tarte – Sea Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara – This one is a hit or miss for people, but again, I love the way it works for a cleaner product.
- Glow Recipe – Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask – I use this product often! Works so well and makes my skin so soft!
- Glow Recipe – Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask – I use this when I use the eye mask. Love pairing the two of them!
- Dermalogica – Precleanse – A great way to pre-cleanse your face and get all excess off!
- Boscia – MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil – My favorite product for makeup removal. I use it every night! It’s clean, feels fresh, and makes my skin feel amazingly soft.
- Milk Makeup – Kush High Volume Mascara – Another hit or miss for people. But I like it!
- Dermalogica – Active Clay Cleanser – Definitely does what it says! Diminishes the look of pores and reduces oily skin.
Dermalogica note: When you purchase any full-size product on www.Dermalogica.com, you’ll receive a free special masking kit when you use the code: CHAMBRAY (expires April 30th, 2020).
The kit includes:
- Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque (.34 oz) – a concentrated blend of vitamins A, C, and E to help restore the skin and protect its barrier
- A masque brush for application
- A stretchy headband to keep hair out of the use while you’re masking and performing your skincare routine
- A convenient clear bag to store all of your products when you’re not using them (also doubles as a TSA-friendly travel bag, so you never have to be without your Dermalogica products once we’re able to reconvene our travel plans).
Here are three other items that I love that I didn’t include in the above collage.
- MoroccanOil Dry Shampoo (Light Tones) – It’s not labeled “clean” but it sure makes my hair feel and look and smell great! I keep buying this product until I can find something on the cleaner side!
- Lord Jones – High CBD Formula Body Lotion – FRAGRANCE-FREE – My goodness, this stuff works! I use this on my head when I have a headache and on my arms/legs/back/neck when I have muscle pain. It has a numbing ingredient that is not safe for babies (or for your pets to lick) but it’s definitely a product I keep on hand when I’m at my wits’ end with pain! I recommend the fragrance-free version as the original fragrance is way too strong for me.
- T3 Micro Whirl Trio – Take a look at my in-depth review here! I use this tool weekly! (Nearly daily when we aren’t in quarantine! lol)
From 4/17-5/1, Sephora Members who have Rouge Status can get 20% OFF their purchase. From 4/21 – 4/29, Sephora Members who have VIB Status can get 15% OFF their purchase. And from 4/23 – 4/27, Sephora Members who have Insider Status (anyone can be at this level) can get 10% OFF their purchase. Use code SPRINGSAVE during checkout for the discount at Sephora!
Have a wonderful week!
Let’s get social! Connect with me…
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | ETSY SHOP | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Carrington | Chaos and Coffee says
These sound like great products! I’ve been interested in the brand Dermalogica for a while, I might have to try these products from them! Xx.
I absolutely love that Kush mascara! I’ve been using a sample of it from my Sephora birthday gift and it really makes my lashes look fabulous. And a rose quartz roller is always a good idea, if you ask me! These are awesome products to pick up during the sale.
Sarah Lindner says
Will be shopping the sale to restock on some faves but always looking for new things to try….these all look great! xoxo, Sarah
thanks for sharing – need to check out a few of these items!
Laura Leigh says
All about cleaner picks! need to pick up that roller!
xo Laura Leigh
Thank you so much for sharing! I need to restock for sure soon and what a great sale! Sephora has some of my favorite products!
cute & little
These are all amazing! Love all of your picks! Need to try that Tarte lip balm!
Adaleta Avdic says
Ahhhhh I love these picks. You know I absolutely love Bite Beauty and Glow Recipe. I am about to try Kosas because I haven’t doven into the brand before. Can’t wait to add to my list.
I went overboard even with my Sephora post. 50 products. NO BIG DEAL hahaha! x
I’m not a big Sephora person but these are some great picks! Thanks for sharing.
Anna English says
That surfer curl by Tarte looks interesting!
I love Dermalogica products!
Olivia Hartley says
Such great! & an informative article amazing post and great content. Thanks for sharing this article.Thanks Again!!