If you’ve been following along with me for a while, you know I really love the brand Cuyana. They create timeless apparel and accessories for the modern woman, made with the most premium materials and finest craftsmanship. If you are a lover of classic pieces, I bet you’ll love them, too!
Each year, my Cuyana collection grows by a few items and this year is no different! I recently chose to add a few more pieces to my wardrobe, including:
- Cuyana Classic Structured Leather Tote in Black/Blush – This bag fits SO much! It’s great for work, shopping, or travel. Such a classic, all-purpose tote! It even has two lateral leather straps on the inside that you can tie in a loop to convert the tote to a different, smaller silhouette with more security.
- Leather Travel Case Set in Black – Similar to the tote, these travel cases are very spacious! The smaller bag is perfect for everyday makeup essentials and the larger one is great for additional toiletries and travel accessories.
- Mini Tassel Bag in Black Leather – I’m sure you’ve seen the ultra-luxury designer bag (Gucci) that looks super similar to this bag but costs about 10x more. Yeah – I’ll take this one instead! Plus… this one has a super handy slip pocket on the outside for easy access to your cell phone! It’s a great size and the leather is beautiful!
- Triangle Leather Pouch in Black – Who doesn’t want an adorable pouch? Whether it’s coins, ear pods, or small cosmetics, this pouch comes in handy!
- Small Leather Zip Around Wallet in Black (Added to my collection last year, currently has a waitlist) – Lately, I’ve been the small wallet type of girl. They just take up much less space and still hold everything I need. I love how this piece – and most of Cuyana pieces – have gold zippers! Classy & classic!
Also, in case you’re wondering, Cuyana definitely makes many more colors than just black lol…but to me, this color works the best with the majority of my outfits so I can’t help but collect more! Speaking of “more” haha, here is a list of some other items that will be on my wishlist next!
Do you have pieces from Cuyana? If not, which ones are you eyeing?
Let’s get social! Connect with me…
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN’ | ETSY SHOP | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Thank you to Cuyana for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I love CUYANA! I also have that tote on my wishlist. It’s perfect for work & play!
Ok, I’d like all the pieces you have. These are so pretty and SO classic!! xo