On February 7, the movie theaters will be packed with lego-lovers excited to watch: The Lego Movie. Ever since I was little, I loved Legos, who didn’t? And now, around 20 years later, my young cousins still have Legos high up on their birthday and Christmas lists. It seems like this is a brand that will never go out of style!
What little boy (or girl) wouldn’t want a lego birthday party!?
Taking a look at crafty photos, I’ve found some adorable ways to create a building block party! The nice thing is, you don’t even have to wait until a birthday comes, you could just invite guests over to have a lego building party!
So… what do you need for a Lego party, besides Legos?
- Bright colors!! Lately, Legos come in many different colors, but the base colors are red, yellow, green, and blue
- Decorate cookies, cupcakes or cakes with lego pieces or fondant to look like legos in diverse colors
- Put legos in glass jars for decorations
- Create Lego brick goodie bags by gluing circles on to the front of solid gift bags
- Build Lego structures to hold utensils & napkins
- Make the guest of honor’s name out of Legos and place it on the dessert table or use it as their place card
- Welcome your guests into your home with a Lego banner showing the guest’s of honor’s age
- And lastly, don’t forget about your custom invite found here!
Have fun & enjoy building your party!