Recently, I had the awesome opportunity to shop at a great local shoe store that is tailored to finding the best fit for their customers: Stan’s Fit For Your Feet! After stepping into the store, you can clearly see that they specialize in well-made, comfortable, classic & trendy shoes. Today, I’ll be sharing my experience visiting their store with you!
Directly below, you’ll see some styled photos of one pair of the shoes that I picked: Earthies Siena in Silver Metallic! They are so comfortable and compliment many types of outfits!
STYLING EARTHIES SIENA IN SILVER METALLIC
MY EXPERIENCE AT STAN’S FIT FOR YOUR FEET
Quick facts on Stan’s Fit For Your Feet:
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet is a locally, family owned and operated sit and fit shoe store with 3 locations in Brookfield, Glendale & Greenfield, Wisconsin. I visited the Brookfield store!
- Fit Specialists at Stan’s can assist you with finding the best fit for any style you’re looking for.
- Stan’s has a great selection of quality styles and brands, a knowledgeable and helpful staff, and a wide range of sizes and widths to accommodate all different sized feet.
- Receive a free gift when trying on any pair of Earth or Earthies shoes at Stan’s 4/20 -4/22!
- Having a personal, in store experience is much easier than having to guess what the shoe feels like or even looks like online!
I had an absolutely wonderful time with Doretta, my personal fit specialist for the day! She and I got along so well and chatted about what type of shoe I was looking for! She provided me with a fitting to ensure I was trying on shoes with my correct sizing, recommended and curated a selection of different styles for me to try, and was a key factor in helping me decide which shoes I should ultimately bring home! I highly recommend her when you shop at Stan’s Fit For Your Feet!
One of the recommended Earthies shoes! Siena in Cinnamon. They were extremely comfortable and I almost picked this color!
Don’t you just love that block heel? It’s so in right now!!
When I wasn’t 100% sure of the color, Doretta instantly recommended the Silver Metallic. Here I am comparing the two colors side by side. Ultimately, I went with the Siena in Silver Metallic! Metallic is trendy but also seems to be a fairly long-lasting trend that isn’t going away anytime soon! =)
Here’s the Earth Pineberry in Stone Soft Buck. They felt like I was walking on air. Seriously! They would go well with jeans, midi skirts, and boho dresses!
A closer look at the Earth Pineberry bootie. I love the perforations on the front and the arch support inside!
Another great shoe called Earthies Brie! This flat has a contoured footbed for ultimate comfort and some elastic at the heel to keep your foot from slipping out! These are such a cute, classic flat that will be in style for years to come!
Last, but not least, is the Earth Tangelo in Champagne! The second I saw these, I knew I had to have them! The champagne/bronze leather is stunning and the perforated pattern adds such a fun touch! I’ve been wearing these for running errands recently (since they are so comfortable!) but they are also great for casual events, too!
If you haven’t heard of Earth Brands shoes, here’s some quick facts:
- Earth is characterized by authenticity, contemporary styling, original innovations that not only provide lasting comfort, but for many, important solutions that result in a sense of better well-being.
- Earth features an innovative cushioned footbed for all day comfort, with a padded heel area to displace shock a reinforced arch support to stabilize foot and a multi-density latex cushioning layer for extra support.
- Premium materials and trend-right styling elevates your look while never sacrificing quality or comfort.
- Every Earthies style features a unique molded footbed – a cupped heel sets the foot into the proper position, an anatomic arch increases touch points along the transition from the heel to the forefoot and a cradled toe area evenly distributes weight away from toes.
Check out was super easy! I even got a complimentary umbrella and I signed up for the rewards program!
So… what are you waiting for? Head to your local Stan’s Fit For Your Feet for an awesome, full-service experience to find some great new shoes for your wardrobe!
Don’t have a Stan’s near you? No worries! You can visit www.stansfootwear.com!
Have fun shopping!! =)
**This blog post is sponsored by Earth Brand Shoes. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the great partnerships The Chambray Bunny takes part in!**