Ever feel bloated or just not as healthy as you should? Jillian Michaels has a cure! It’s called Dandelion Root Detox Water and it’s one of the few “detox” drinks that I actually like! This tea is great for the digestive system and the combined detox drink helps decrease bloating. I like my water a bit more lemon tasting so I doubled the amount of lemon juice and because of that, it’s a drink I don’t mind reaching for! Take a look at the simple ingredients below and try some Jillian Michaels’ detox water for yourself! =)
- 60 oz of water
- 1 Tbs pure cranberry juice or Diet Ocean Spray for sweeter taste
- 1 organic dandelion root teabag (I linked my favorite!)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- Brew the tea as listed on the box and let it cool to room temperature
- Mix all ingredients together and add the tea (once cooled)
- Drink the entire mixture each day for up to 7 days (make a new batch each day)
It’s important to note that you can consume this drink every 12 to 16 weeks.
Pin the photo below for later!