Looking for a fun fall project to do this weekend? Well, I’ve got just the thing: a copper leaf wreath!
- Copper disks
- Hot glue gun
- 1 copper pipe
- Copper wire
- Scissors (Heavy-duty)
- Propane torch (if you want a burnished look)
What to do:
- Gather your copper disks and use your heavy-duty scissors to cut out some maple leafs
- Take your propane torch and slightly touch the flame to the leaves, giving them a burnished look
- Take your copper pipe and run the copper wire through the pie and bend it all in a circle. Flatten the pipe with a hammer to let the leaves attach better.
- Attach your copper leaves to the wire/pipe with hot glue.
- Flip the wreath over to the back and put excess hot glue in place (to hold the leaves from the back).
- Wait for the hot glue to dry.
- You’re finished!!
Hang this beauty where everyone can see!!