I’ve recently been grabbing more and more spring items out of my closet. (I suppose it helps I’m going on vacation next week and I’ll actually be able to use them! Woo hoo!) Nevertheless, there have been a handful of items that I just keep going back to and I’ve found that they are simply my favorites!
Here they are in no particular order:
- Flowerbomb Perfume – It smells amazing! My hubby loves it too – says it’s a “very pretty scent.”
- Pink Python Monogramed Clutch – One of my go-to clutches! Such a pretty color and fits everything just right!
- White & Nude Studded Pumps – These fit like a glove! And surprise, surprise – they are really comfortable!! I have the black ones, too! I just couldn’t resist! Don’t they look just like the Valentino ‘Rockstud’ Pumps? But hey – these are less than 10% of Valentino’s price tag!
- Mint Green Studs – I swear these are exactly the same as my white Kate Spade studs (besides the color)!
- Gold & Crystal Michael Kors Watch – I’ve been wearing this watch during every season! It’s so glam and fun! It also has a lower profile on your wrist – great for people with tiny wrists (me, me!).
- Crystal Statement Necklace – This is a new purchase of mine and I’m glad I bought it! It’s so versatile! You can dress up a very casual outfit and it can also be used with an already-glam outfit!
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau – Such a pretty, bright pink! But not so bright that you aren’t confident with wearing it! With that said, I’d still only wear this color for evenings and weekends when I want that bright lip look!
And there you have it! Those are my top 7 favorites for Spring 2015!
Do you have any key items that you just love for spring?