My hubby and I usually have simple, healthy dinners every night. Most of them take under 30 minutes of total prep & cook time. This time, I decided I’d make a glazed pork roast. Prep time was quick and the smells coming from the oven were amazing!! After cutting into the juicy meat and having a quick taste, we both knew we’d make this again and again!
- 1 Boneless pork loin (1 lb)
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Put roast in a casserole dish (with lid) and add the orange juice concentrate, water, garlic, salt and pepper.
- For glaze: in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, orange juice concentrate and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until reduced to about 1/4 cup. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook for ~40-60 minutes. The roast is done when there is no longer pink in the middle and the meat’s temperature is over 160°F.
- Slice, serve & enjoy!
- Serving size (3 ounces)
- 190 calories
- 7g fat (2 saturated fat)
- 58 mg cholestorl
- 263 mg sodium
- 9g carbohydrate
- 22g protein
Follow me on BlogLovin’ Follow me on Instagram Shop my Etsy Store
Leave a Reply