These little appetizers are one of my favorites!! Very quick and easy to make plus they won’t disappoint! Fresh ingredients truly make the skewers taste top-notch!
Makes 12 servings
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 12 mini fresh mozzarella bites
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Thread 1 tomato, 1 mini mozzarella and 1 basil leaf onto each small skewer.
- Place the Caprese skewers on a serving plate and drizzle them with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Leave a Reply