When it comes to working out, I’m typically a fan of running & yoga. Lately, however, I’ve been trying to switch things up a bit! For about a week now, I have been doing the 30 day squat challenge and I love it!
5 reasons why I love this challenge / workout:
1. I feel the burn during & after the exercise (this way you KNOW it’s working)!
2. I add hand weights to this exercise to work my arms as well!
3. It doesn’t take long to complete!
4. I don’t need to travel to the gym to complete this!
5. After only 1 week, I see positive results!
I would highly recommend trying this challenge! It feels so great to tone your muscles! Feel free to pin the image or save it to your phone’s photo album to quickly see how many squats you’ll need to do each day!
Leave a Reply